First Accident Forgiveness
ERIE will forgive the surcharge on the first at-fault accident which is presented on an ERIE Pennsylvania private passenger auto policy after the policy has been in force for three years.
RateLock Protection (Picture of a Lock)
ERIE RateLock gives you a chance to lock in a competitive premium on your auto insurance so you’ll pay the same amount year after year. Even if you have a claim, your rates won’t change until you make certain changes to your policy:
- Add or remove a vehicle from your policy
- Add or remove a driver from your policy
- Change your primary residence
- Change policy coverages or pay plan
ERIE will not apply a surcharge for at-fault accidents presented on a Pennsylvania private passenger auto policy which has been continuously in force with ERIE Insurance Group for 15 or more years.
New Auto Security Coverage
- New Vehicle Replacement Coverage – applies to an owned private passenger auto which was not previously titled and is totaled within 24 months of acquisition.
- Better Vehicle Replacement Coverage – applies to an older owned private passenger auto which does not qualify for New Replacement Vehicle Coverage.
- Repair Coverage – pays for repairs without a deduction for depreciation for a covered loss other than a total loss.
- Auto Lease/Loan Security Coverage – pays the unpaid balance on a lease or loan for a covered auto in the event of a total loss.
Erie Auto Plus
This enables customers to customize the policy and increase coverage limits to ensure they are getting the right protection for their needs. For just pennies a day, you can boost your auto coverage, making a great auto insurance policy even better. No one plans to have an auto claim, but if you do, you’ll be glad you added ERIE Auto Plus.
With ERIE Auto Plus, you get:
- Diminishing Deductible
- Additional days of transportation expense coverage
- Waived deductible in certain situations
- Increased coverage limits
- A death benefit
- Reimbursement for Towing
- Reimburses you for reasonable and required labor costs at the site of breakdown when your auto is disabled.
- Locksmith Service
- We will pay up to $50 for locksmith charges if your keys are accidentally locked in your covered auto.
If your pet gets hurt in an accident while riding in your car, we’ll help cover vet treatment costs. (Up to $500 per pet, total limit $1,000)
We eliminate the longstanding confusion over what’s covered and when. With ERIE’s coverage, the driver has insurance coverage during every part of the trip—before, during and after the hired ride. The coverage is available to people who put a “business use” designation on their personal car insurance policy.
WE STRIVE TO BUILD RELATIONSHIPS
Disclaimer *Coverages are subject to some limitations, exclusions and conditions. Refer to the specific endorsement and the policy for details. Coverages vary by state.