Insuring Your Apartment, Condominium, Or Mobile Home – and Their Contents
Homes, like people, come in all shapes and sizes. A two-story suburban Colonial. A trendy flat in an urban neighborhood. A spacious doublewide. Whatever your home, sweet home, the point is it’s yours. We want to help keep what’s yours…well yours. We have policies from “A+” rated carriers offering homeowners type coverage for your apartment, condo or mobile home. Each of these policies covers:

  • Your personal property, wherever it may be.
  • Loss of use, which includes additional living expenses if you have to relocate temporarily.
  • Personal Liability for certain types of claims brought against you anywhere in the world.
  • Medical payments to others injured in an accident that arises from your premises or personal activities.

Contact your local Kattan-Ferretti office for more information on how we can help reduce your home & property insurance premiums and get you better coverage.