Planning For Your Future. And Your Family’s Future.
Kattan Ferretti Financial L.P. is a full service Investment Management and Financial Planning firm. However, we are not your typical financial advisory firm. We use sophisticated math based models and computer systems to monitor a wide range of markets in real time. Secondly, we are fiduciaries to our clients. The difference between a fiduciary and the typical advisor is that a fiduciary must, by law, put the client’s best interest first. Investors can be confident that their money is being invested for their best interest, not for the benefit of the advisor or the firm they work for.
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA’s)
- Individual and Joint Investment Accounts
- Small Business Retirement Accounts
- Trust, Estate & Charitable Accounts
- College Savings Accounts
- Organization Accounts
- Let us review your portfolio and give you an inside look at the amount of fees you are actually paying.
- Give you a deeper look into how we manage risk and grow your assets.
- Provide you with a proposal on our recommendations and changes how they will impact you.
- Start managing your investments in a cost effective way, while providing you on-going advice and monitoring services from an independent advisor that only has your best interest in mind.
Bradley R. Roth, C.F.P. ®
Mr. Roth is an honors graduate of Duquesne University from which he obtained a bachelor’s Degree in business administration with a focus in accounting. He received the Certified Financial Planner ® designation following study at New York University. He is Series 7 (General Securities Representative Examination) and Series 66 (Uniform Combined State Law Examination) examination qualified.
In May 2012, Mr. Roth became associated with Merrill Lynch, where he assisted clients with financial planning strategies as a registered representative. Mr. Roth departed Merrill Lynch in February 2013 to acquire an equity interest in Kattan Ferretti Insurance Group, L.L.C., an insurance brokerage firm where he currently serves as Chief Financial Officer. In addition Mr. Roth started a separate business unit Kattan Ferretti Financial, L.P., where he presently serves as President and Chief Compliance Officer. The Kattan firm is a registered investment advisor specializing in separately managed accounts and portfolio management services for high net worth individuals.
Mr. Roth is also a co-founder of Sardonyx Capital Management L.L.C., a quantitative systematic hedge fund located in Johnstown, PA. Sardonyx Capital specializes in non-linear dynamic mathematical analysis and processes which are required to accurately and consistently identify and exploit investment opportunities caused by well hidden market inefficiencies.