Add a teen driver to your auto policy can be stressful. Not only do you worry about putting junior behind the wheel, you worry about the impact on your auto insurance. That’s why Kattan Ferretti offers the Youthful Driver Discount through ERIE. Eligible young drivers can save up to 20 percent on their car insurance.
Insurance Discount Eligibility*
- Your household must be without an at-fault car accident during the past five years.
- The young driver must be under 21 years old.
- The young driver must be unmarried.
- The young driver must have a driver’s license, not a learner’s permit.
- Erie Insurance must insure all cars in the household.
- The young driver must not drive a performance car
- The young driver must review safe driving habits with his or her agent (waived for 19 and 20 -year-olds who have existing auto insurance policies with Erie Insurance).
Car Safety and Other Discounts
For more car safety and discount information, review:
- Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) Video, Young Drivers: The High Risk Years (16 min.)
- Teen driving safety tips
- Young driver licensing information by state
For more information on car insurance for young drivers, contact a Kattan Ferretti agent.
*This car insurance discount varies by state.