Screeching tires. A thunderous crash. Shattering glass.
If you’ve been involved in an accident, these sounds may be all too familiar. Driving safely, defensive driving and planning for the unexpected are the best ways to protect yourself, your passengers and your vehicle. Review these articles for tips about defensive driving and driving safety to improve your driving safety.
- 2012 Top Safety Picks
- Study: Across Country, 1 in 7 Drivers Are Uninsured
- 2011 Top Safety Picks
- Safety Tips for the Road
- Make Your Halloween a Treat with These Safety Tricks
- Ohhh Deer! (Presentation)
- Next Stop: Safety Sites for Teen Drivers
- R U Texting n Driving?
Find out what to do when you have an auto accident.
- Post-Crash Composure
- What to do in an Auto Accident
- A Real Drag – Towing Trailers Can be Treacherous